Bình luận Giao dịch hàng ngày- CHẶNG ĐƯỜNG BƯỚC ĐI CÒN BẤT NGỜ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nhận định của thần tượng mới của mình đơi
I am beginning to get optimistic. Cases appear to be peaking in NY. Almost the entire country is in shutdown. Hydroxychloriquine and antibiotics appear to help. There is increasing evidence that the asymptomatic infection rate could be as much as 50X higher than expected.
ko phải Anh Mark hả Chị, Anh nào đây nữa

Reactions: TTN
dựa vào những phân tích của e thì nhiều cụ đang lạc quan tếu
Lái kéo xả vùng này thấy rõ
khôn ngoan thì nên bán mà giảm thiểu thiệt hại, hoặc lướt sóng rình rập ăn non vừa phải
tham thì thâm
Quan trọng là biết sửa sai. Chứ lạc quan tốt mà :))

SZL thừa tự tin để giữ. Không cần lái
Mà nói nhỏ cái anh cổ đông lớn của SZL cũng là cổ đông lớn của TNG đấy nhé :21:
Xem chừng ông ấy là thánh trade à

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TTN
SZL thừa tự tin để giữ. Không cần lái
Mà nói nhỏ cái anh cổ đông lớn của SZL cũng là cổ đông lớn của TNG đấy nhé :21:
Lái đây chứ đâu, chị nhỉ. Có vẻ chưa gom xong, đợi báo cái quý 1 vậy biết đâu lại có 2x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nhận định của thần tượng mới của mình đơi
I am beginning to get optimistic. Cases appear to be peaking in NY. Almost the entire country is in shutdown. Hydroxychloriquine and antibiotics appear to help. There is increasing evidence that the asymptomatic infection rate could be as much as 50X higher than expected.
mỗi 1 đợt suy thoái sẽ xuất hiện 1 ngôi sao . Đợt năm nay em chưa thấy mấy ông từ đợt 2008 lên tiếng.
p/s. Dự báo phải như bác ở bên dưới
upload_2020-4-7_10-7-42.png
upload_2020-4-7_10-7-58.png

Anh nào đang kiếm được tiền hay ít nhất không mất tiền trong cú sụt kinh hoàng vừa rồi anh ấy là ngôi sao.
Thương vụ để đời nhỉ

"Adjustments in approach after weak performance
After weak performance in 2015-2018, Ackman told investors in January 2018 that he was going to go activist on himself, and go back to basics by cutting staff, ending investor visits that were eating into his time, and hunkering down in the office to do research. 2019 performance was strong.[55]
COVID-19 hedge
Ahead of the 2020 stock market crash, Ackman hedged Pershing Square's portfolio, risking $27 million to purchase credit protection, insuring the portfolio against steep market losses.[56] The hedge was effective, generating $2.6 billion in less than one month.[57]

On March 18, 2020, in an interview with CNBC, Ackman called upon President Trump for a "30-day shut down" of the American economy to slow the spread of coronavirus and minimize loss of life and ensuing economic destruction resulting from the shutdown.[58] His call to action was generally consistent with Tomas Pueyo's notable COVID-19 public strategy, "The Hammer and the Dance,"[59] which Ackman touted on twitter.[60]""

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back