Finance Quotes

MorningStar

Cùi bắp - Member
Finance Quotes

Remember, your goal is to trade well, not to trade often.

- Alexander Elder -

The goal of the good trader, paradoxically, is not to make money. His goal is to trade well.
- Alexander Elder -

It is essential to wait for trades with a good risk / reward ratio. Patience is a virtue for a trader.
- Alexander Elder

In this business, if you're good, you're right six times out of ten. You're never going to be right nine times out of ten.
- Peter Lynch -

When the market deviates from your analysis, you have to cut losses without fuss or emotions.
- Alexander Elder -

The hardest thing to judge is what level of risk is safe.
- George Soros -

There's no shame in losing money on a stock. Everybody does it. What is shameful is to hold on to a stock, or worse, to buy more of it when the fundamentals are deteriorating.
- Peter Lynch -

http://www.quotesonfinance.com/topic/7/Money-Management#.U4FRN3ZcO00

Many traders ride an emotional roller coaster and miss the essential element of winning: the management of their emotions. - Alexander Elder

Succesful institutional traders often talk of quitting and going to trade for themselves. Only a handful of them manage to make the transition. Most traders who leave institutions get caught up in the emotions of fear, greed, elation, and panic when they start risking their own money. - Alexander Elder

I believe that anyone who is intelligent, conscientious, and willing to put in the necessary time can be successful on Wall Street. As long as they realize the market is a business like any other business, they have a good chance to prosper. - Jesse Livermore

If you let the market make you feel high or low, you will lose money. - Alexander Elder

When the market deviates from your analysis, you have to cut losses without fuss or emotions. - Alexander Elder

I believe the very best money is made at the market turns. Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms and you make all your money by playing the trend in the middle. Well for twelve years I have been missing the meat in the middle but I have made a lot of money at tops and bottoms. - Paul Tudor Jones

It pays to write down your plan. You need to know exactly under what conditions you will enter and exit a trade. Do not make decisions on the spur of the moment, when you are vulnerable to being sucked into the crowd. Plans are created by reasoning individuals. Impulsive trades are made by sweaty group members. - Alexander Elder

Any fool can buy a company. You should be congratulated when you sell. - Henry Kravis

It took me five years to learn to play the game intelligently enough to make big money when I was right. - Jesse Livermore

Back