Chia sẻ sách

Thaks bac Giailang.
Recommendations: In order to speedup Matlab, you'd better to use Multicore CPU , accompanied with Nvidia GPU, fast and big RAM.
Per Optimisation/backtest, the aforementioned devices help to increase the efficiency of Parallel Computing module of Matlab.
E.g.:
Intel Quad-core CPU, FSB 1066 or better
DDR3-1600MHz- 16GB
Nvidia Gtx 480 or better.

G'luck

Recommendations: In order to speedup Matlab, you'd better to use Multicore CPU , accompanied with Nvidia GPU, fast and big RAM.
Per Optimisation/backtest, the aforementioned devices help to increase the efficiency of Parallel Computing module of Matlab.
E.g.:
Intel Quad-core CPU, FSB 1066 or better
DDR3-1600MHz- 16GB
Nvidia Gtx 480 or better.

G'luck

Sound like a lot of Hertz vibrating my stomach. Maybe I need a new computer just to run Matlab. Did you ever run or test any trading model using Matlab? There is a website called QuantLab , this Dude shows you how to set up Matlab, C++ trading system. Have to pay to be a member to get the codes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgnq4TauL3w&list=UUeYq5g4YHXzqDtFjGFhM_yw

Protect yourself and your family. Don't leave all your money in the bank or trading account at your trading broker. They say that one of these days, we don't know when that day comes, but when it comes, somesone is smart enough to spread the internet virus world wide, affecting most of business computers in the world running online. The virus could destroy government, banking, wall streets, power stations, etc... We will loose our account, no body can estimate the magnitude of damage to the business world. Imagine one day you wake up, you find out that your money in the account is all gone, and the account was transfered to someone else account.

Watch this:

Web Warriors ~ CBC Documentary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34cwMz3HZ8Q

Em thừa hiểu các bác đang viết gì nhưng sao các bác viết Anh Việt lung tung cả lên vậy? Forum có nội qui gì liên quan k? Dù sao cũng cảm ơn bác Jojo đã chia sẻ. Chúc mừng năm mới!

- Bac giải nén 3 file .rar
- Chay file HJFsetup để ghép 2 file ML2010 lại làm 1.
- Bác vào phần Krack để làm theo huong dan nhé , em up đủ rồi đó 6 file tất cả

@LTC,

Toi install xong roi, completed, nhung sao khong thay .exec file de start Matlab icon o dau?

Where can I find the icon to start the matlab software? did I miss any thing here ?

You can find its Icon on desktop ! If you can not see ML2010 icon , install it again please :D

I installed twice, still can't find the executable file. Can you send me this file, see if i can start it. just this file only. something like ____.exe on it.

Có mấy cuốn sách em xin phép được post vào đây, cho các bạn muốn đọc thì lấy ạ!
1. Trading_Classic_Chart_Patterns
2. Encyclopedia_of_Chart_Patterns_-_Thomas_N_Bulkowski
3. Currency Trading and Intermarket
4. Intermarket Trading Strategies
5. Thomas N Bulkowski - Encyclopedia Of Chart Patterns

Link: Box.com

Haizz... chưa đủ post nên ko insert được Thùy Link!!
Không biết phải Spam làm sao cho đủ 5 - 10 post!!

6. Còn thêm: Liar's Poker (bản tiếng việt) do các mem cũ của VC dịch

Cám ơn các bác, sách thì có hàng nghìn cuốn nhưng có cuốn nào hay thì các bác giới thiệu giúp. Nhiều sách viết nội dung trùng lặp. Kiếm một số sách hay đọc.

Em thấy có mấy cuốn sau:
1/ Market wizard - J.D.Schwager
2/ Trading for a Living - Alexander Elder
3/ Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets - John Murphy (Cuốn này dịch ra tiếng Việt rồi, bác lên Đinh Lễ mà mua)
4/ Trading in the zone - Mark Douglas

Em thấy có mấy cuốn sau:
1/ Market wizard - J.D.Schwager
2/ Trading for a Living - Alexander Elder
3/ Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets - John Murphy (Cuốn này dịch ra tiếng Việt rồi, bác lên Đinh Lễ mà mua)
4/ Trading in the zone - Mark Douglas

Good. I have read all.

Hi all!

Có mấy cuốn xin post ở đây:

1. Profit in the stock market. Aut. Gartley
2. The profit magic of stock transaction timing. Aut. M. Hurst
3. Torque Analysis. Aut. William Garrett
4. The best trendline methods of Alan Andrews. Aut. Patrick Mikula
5. Market Indicators. Aut. Richard Sipley

Back